Chicken and Rabbit Hutches available by Animal Rescue

Fellow Chicken and/or Rabbit Keepers:This is not an attempt to sell anything, just want to pass on a great deal to fellow permies. I just bought my second Chick-n-Hutch from this kind soul who is offering them for about $50, who is also local near PV Mall. The first one I purchased online was the exact same item and cost $159 on clearance from $229 plus $45 shipping.This are easy to assemble and of fairly good quality (sketchy at $229, but a sweet deal at $50). Ideal for microlivestock beginners and the DIY-challenged. Great for those of us with just a few chickens or rabbits, and with some minimal additions, good for our mild winters (those in predator-prone areas will need to make additional security modifications as well).Note: Those of you with advanced carpentry skills will likely feel that they can craft something better themselves. Those with limited skills will likely be thrilled with such a great hutch at a great price.If interested, respond to the following Craigslist link:sale-997619106@craigslist.orgJoe B

You need to be a member of AZ Herb Forum to add comments!

Join AZ Herb Forum

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Terri do you still have your hutch?

khenz@cox.net

• I have a very nice used wooden rabbit hutch available for $100. My bunny, Fiver, passed away from old age (he was 8) in August, I do not want another one and we need to move it. It has 2 rooms, a shelf, and is really big, about 3'x5', on stilts, and it catches all the fertilizer on a tray. He was very happy there. Please let me know if anyone is interested. 480-671-8216
This reply was deleted.