2010 Fall Meat Bird Group Order

I saw that people began responding to last years meat bird order so I thought I would make a new post with updated info for a fall 2010 order.

I will be ordering cornish cross broilers from Welp hatchery this fall, probably in mid-september. These birds are ready for butchering at 6-9 weeks. The more we get in our order, the cheaper it is. I would like to put in an order for at least 100 birds. The following prices INCLUDE shipping:

50 birds: $1.40 each
75 birds: $1.35 each
100+ birds: $1.25 each

This is for mixed males and females, the males shouldn't be a problem because generally they go to a lovely vacation at camp Frigidaire before they begin crowing. I will collect money from people in early September before I place the order, obviously how much you will owe depends on the overall quantity of birds the group has ordered. You can pay me by cash, check or paypal.

You need to be a member of AZ Herb Forum to add comments!

Join AZ Herb Forum

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Hi Rachel,

If it's not to late to put in an order, I'd be interested in a couple of birds.

Thanks!
  • Rachel,

I just wanted to "bump" this topic just in case some folks haven't seen it. Our recent e-mail discussion led me to think that it's been a while since this thread's been active.
  • So far it looks like the only confirmed people are Heather Rose- 20 birds, and Bethany for 50 if we order them later. My original plan was to have them in hand around the week of September 20th, however if there are not more people confirming orders in the next 3 weeks, we'll definitely need to do it about a month later to be sure that Bethany can get hers as a part of this order.
    If you're interested, or have any questions, speak up soon! :)
  • Thanks for the email you sent me. I want to very badly but still have no place to keep them so I will have to pass for now. I don't have a yard of my own so until I do its a bust for me.
  • perfect....maybe this next friday? let me look at calendar & will confirm...:-
  • thanks...
  • chris am i remembering that you made yours? and.....
  • Sorry all...I'm so behind on the conversation of this thread with ordering turkeys...was so sick yesterday and catching up. So Chris, the Feed lot has turkeys?
  • i did go to western ranchman and they seemed much nicer. I have been back there a few times... Like i said the feed lot must have been having a bad day. It can happen.
  • maybe i was there on a bad day. I am used to the stock shop and it just seemed unorganized and unkempt. Maybe I am too spoiled with the stock shop.
This reply was deleted.