Backyard chicken owners rejoice – Arizona Whole Foods Market stores now carry organic chicken feed from Coyote Creek Organic Feed Mill. Coyote Creek feeds are made with certified organic ingredients, and meet the USDA’s national organic standards. Orders are made fresh for Whole Foods Market so customers can feed their chickens fresh, wholesome organic feed. Also available is an organic soy-free version.
What makes organic chicken feed special?
- Organic grains are grown from seed that has not been genetically modified
- The grains are grown in a healthy, living soil, and have not been treated with chemical herbicides, insecticides, or fertilizers
- Quality feed for your hens means quality eggs for your family
You can find Coyote Creek organic chicken feed at these Whole Foods Market locations:
- Chandler: 2955 W Ray Road, Chandler AZ 85224
- Paradise Valley: 10810 N Tatum Blvd Phoenix AZ 85028
- Raintree: 8688 East Raintree Drive, Scottsdale AZ 85260
- Scottsdale: 7111 E Mayo Blvd, Phoenix AZ 85054
- Tempe: 5120 S Rural Rd, Tempe AZ 85282
- Oracle: 7133 Oracle Rd, Tucson AZ 85704
- Speedway: 3360 E Speedway Blvd, Tucson AZ 85716