Replies

• Eagle Spirit,

The Mesa Farmers Market on Friday's - East side of Center, just south of University, has several vendors who sell eggs.  One of them sometimes has duck and turkey eggs for sale.  9 a.m. to Noon - the market runs year round.

• There's a home on Desert Lane in Gilbert (just south of Baseline) that is selling them. They have a sign out on the north side of the road, a few houses in from Greenfield. No phone number. If you drive by, you can check it out. Our birds aren't quite in production yet, but we expect to be getting busy in about a month.
  • Hi!  I'm not sure if you are interested in a farm, but Superstition Farm (Elliot and Hawes) usually has a good amount of eggs, if you are unable to obtain them via other members. They are quite tasty!  We get ours from a former colleague of my husband's who live sin Queen Creek, but she just had a few pass on, so she is currently without many laying age hens (and thus we are trying to use fewer than normal).
    • Thanks, Allison-I get my eggs right now from a family who brings the majority of their eggs to Superstition Farms, actually.  I apprecaite your response, though.
  • I am in Chandler, Warner/Price; I don't know if that is close enough for you.  I get plenty of eggs every day but I do not sell them, instead I will gladly give you whatever you want. 
    • Hello Joanna,

Do you still have chicken eggs?  If so I would sure appreciate being able to get some from you and would want to pay you at least something for them.  I am in Gilbert.  Please call me at 480-577-3307 with your complete address if its OK to come and get eggs from you.  Let me know if I can come regularly and on what day of the week works best for you.  Thanks so much.  Amber

• Joanna, we spoke a couple weeks ago when things were really crazy busy.  May I still come by for eggs?
    • OK Joanna I would love to get some eggs from you. How do I get to your house? I could come around noon on Saturday. Would that work for you? Let me know. Or I could also come on Sunday evening around 7:30. But the first time I would rather come in the day light hours.
  • I am in Gilbert, and sell eggs.  I get around 16/day.  I'm assuming you are looking for eggs for eating?  I don't keep a rooster, so you won't have much luck with hatching my eggs.  ;)
    • I'm interested in the eating kind myself.  My pullets won't be laying until April.  I'll pm you.
This reply was deleted.