Need a broody hen? Free

I have a BO that hatched in march of this year and started laying in August. This is the third time she's gone broody since then!!! She lays beautiful eggs when not broody. I'm not interested in hatching eggs and want to give her away. I also have an EE and BR (the same age) that haven't started laying yet and need to go as well. I only ask that you pick them up (tatum & greenway area). Of course you  can do with them what you want. Let me know if you're interested.

You need to be a member of AZ Herb Forum to add comments!

Join AZ Herb Forum

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• As long as the 2 are female and not aggressive we would love to have them. Thanks forgetting back to us. We are in Cave Creek
    • Hi Jaimee, sorry it took me this long to get back to you. you pick up the two anytime. 480-374-0136

• We do not need a broody one, but are interested in the other two girls. Are they not getting along with the others, or are you just getting rid of your lady's!
    • They're actually all getting along just fine. I'm basically just losing patience waiting for them to start laying. They've been displaying "laying behavior" for 4 months now: sitting in next box, squatting, bright comb and wattles, egg song......and no eggs. I bought them from Pratts together with a BA, who's not laying either but I'll keep her because she's so calm and sweet. All other hens are laying excellent without any additional lighting in coop.

This reply was deleted.