Local Source for Fertile Chicken Eggs?

A small Montessori School operated by a friend is looking for a few fertile eggs to hatch as a learning experience for the children. They have done this for years and find good placements for the chicks. Unfortunately, eggs are no longer available from their previous source. Can anyone provide the name of a local source?

You need to be a member of AZ Herb Forum to add comments!

Join AZ Herb Forum

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• We have fertile eggs :)  If you return to us some of the hatched chicks, you can have as many eggs as you need :)

• Hi Kelly, I'm sure Mary would be delighted with that arrangement. Where are you located and how can I pass along your contact info to put you two in direct contact?

• Kelly Walentiny

walentiny@q.com

623 587 0034

North/West, but I can meet up with her half way ;)

• Thanks so much, Kelly. I'll pass along your information. Her name is Mary Vallelonga. What's the best time for her to call?

• You can have some of mine. I'm near River Verde Foothills.

• Todd, Thanks so much for the offer. I'm not familiar with River Verde Foothills. Where are you located? And how can I pass along your name/contact info to the pre-school teacher who is wanting the eggs?

• I live about 20 minutes North East of Pima and Dynamite. My daughter is at swim school every Monday and Tuesday and I go places so, I could meet her somewhere.

• Sounds great. How can she contact you?

• toddthefrog@yahoo.com

• Thanks, Todd. I'll pass the details along to Mary Vallelonga. I imagine she'll be calling you soon to discuss.

This reply was deleted.