Help! Cockroach infestation

Last week I went out to the coop with the night light and saw hundreds of cockroaches in the chicken coop.I lined a perimeter around the whole house with DE.I've collected them in buckets to feed to the girls.I've moved all piles of wood, etc that's near the house foundation.Food is eaten and kept in the kitchen which is kept clean.We have a cat.I've hidden roach motels in the house in the right locations.Pet food is stored in containers and food as well.Still they are coming in the house and I just saw bunches of babies in the room closest to the coop.I looked online and came across breeding the little buggers to feed to chickens to killing them with Boric Acid....Help. Any suggestions?

You need to be a member of AZ Herb Forum to add comments!

Join AZ Herb Forum

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Go to the Bug and Weed Mart. They have spray that you can use around the perimeter of the house and another in the house that should take care of the problem and are not going to hurt you or your kids.

They're very nice and have just the thing for people with critters.

• Many thanks. Ill give them a shout. I read about cucumbers, bay leaves, catnip, garlic, cayenne and oranges being good deterrents.
      I am definitely being a roach breeder as I have provided a water source, ample chicken poop and kitchen scraps.
      Time to go rogue on the little buggers...
This reply was deleted.