Catch and Release Rabbit Traps

Hi All! We appear to have two bunnies who have managed to get themselves inside the 'protective' fencing surrounding the school garden at Mesa Community College. My poor students have had to watch their winter transplants nibbled down literally overnight. So I was hoping that someone might have some catch and release rabbit traps that MCC could borrow until the culprits can be relocated to new home. If anyone has access to something like this we would really appreciate the loan! Thanks - Heather Welch

You need to be a member of AZ Herb Forum to add comments!

Join AZ Herb Forum

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Did you manage to solve the problem? I'm sure we'd all love to get an update :-)

• Could you open a section and "herd" them that way? You would need a large group to convince the bunnies to move where you want them. Check for holes in the fence or under, since they got in some how. Gophers will start to be a problem too this time of year...those are harder to deal with, though I hear goat poop in and around gopher holes works wonders.
  • I wonder if it's something the AZ humane society would be willing and able to loan you. They have humane traps for the spay and return program they run for cats. If you can't find someone here who has them to loan out it might be worth a try.

I don't have any so that's the best I can do!

Good luck!

This reply was deleted.