Dear micro livestock friends-

Do any of you have fertile eggs you would give or sell to me for use in a Kindergarten project on chickens. The school has a grant to build a compost area and chicken coop, the roosters will go to Date Creek Ranch in west central AZ.

If you have fertile eggs to donate, or sell to me for cheap, please call (602) 549-8071 or reply here.

Thanks!

You need to be a member of AZ Herb Forum to add comments!

Join AZ Herb Forum

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Thank you everyone! I did get fertile eggs. This is an awesome project for these children. :-)
  • Contact Jane Doyle on here. She's keeps a rooster.
  • I've got two roosters running with my chickens, so I could give you some. I'm in the east valley though, I'm sure someone on here is closer.

Another cheap option is to buy a dozen of the fertile chicken eggs that you can find at Whole Foods or Trader Joes. I know many people that have hatched chicks from those eggs.
    • Hi Bethany-

Now I have a hen thats gone broody and since I have two friends that would like chickens, I thought I would let her hatch out (and hopefully raise) the chicks. Can we figure out something for the fertile eggs? I drive to the 202 and teh east 101 on McDowell every day, so I would be pretty close to the east valley.

Thanks,
      Monica
      (602) 549-8071
  • go to www.chickenhousesplus.com they sell fertile chicken eggs, incubators, brooder boxes etc
    http://www.chickenhousesplus.com/
This reply was deleted.