Dear Folks,

I am completing a section in a book I am co-writing (on organic gardening in the southwest) using ancient techniques of pit-basin, barrier and biochar to reclaim soil with desert type trees such as mesquite and ways to incorporate gray-water for projects. The concept I developed is aimed at low income families with fallow backyards and potential community garden sites.

If any of you would like the material I have developed to this point, I will be happy to share it with the group.

Catherine, The Herb Lady

You need to be a member of AZ Herb Forum to add comments!

Join AZ Herb Forum

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• I'd love to see what you are able to share--whatever is not proprietary, of course. One of my long-term goals for the past decade has been to one day pen a SW gardening text. Right now, though, I am primarily focused on my primary occupation & simple gathering of Knowledge & ideas for this. My emphasis though if I pursue this will be more on plant types, though, and soil science--for the general eco-conscious gardener--not as specialized as what you are apparently pursuing. There seems to be so much misinformation out there--some of it from purported experts, it is alarming...
    :)
  • i would love to have this info!
  • That sounds amazing. I for one would love to know more.
This reply was deleted.