Fruit trees from PPG Fruit Tree program are awesome

This evening I had a chance to see the fruit trees that my friend, Theresa Rigney planted last year from the PPG's fruit tree program. What beauties! The peach trees are very full and about 7 feet tall; apples are about 5 feet and also beautiful. I'm planning on ordering some this year. There are still spaces left in the Wed, Oct 14 Fruit Tree class in Cave Creek if anyone else is interested. Hope to meet more of you N. Scottsdale, Cave Creek, Carefree Permies at the class.

You need to be a member of AZ Herb Forum to add comments!

Join AZ Herb Forum

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• I wont be going....although I would love to meet more as well. I will be ordering online and I hope to make more events or meetings but recently I find my kids activities are getting more hectic and I have returned to school full time. I live near the 51 and 101. Are you nearby?
    • Hi Erica,
      Sounds like a busy and a great year for you! I'm a little farther north, just south of the Carefree Hwy, two miles outside of Cave Creek. My son is grown and on his own, but I have 4 roommates: 3 dogs and 1 horse. I'm always happiest when I'm busy. I've been planting low water use trees for a couple of years and now I'm ready for some fruit trees. The first is going to be a lemon tree. I chose the lemon because I can eat, drink, and clean the house with the fruit. Next will be a couple of apple trees...
This reply was deleted.