free to a good home...or, rather, a garden...

Hi all, I have a ton of volunteer sunflowers coming up from last years crop. Some are Evening Sunflowers (they have the darker color heads), the others are the multi-headed, smaller (as in 6' instead of 8') sunflowers that I used for cut flowers. I've got a dozen or so potted, because I just couldn't bear to throw them all in the compost. Does anyone want a few? I also have a dozen or so lettuce starts that I pulled and potted. Mostly the Bibb type.Drop me a note if you want some...Denise

You need to be a member of AZ Herb Forum to add comments!

Join AZ Herb Forum

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• I'm so glad! Can't wait to see the picture! Do you have any lesser goldfinches? They usually appear when and where there are sunflowers to plunder...

D
  • Hello Denise,

I would love some of the lettuce as well as the sunflowers. Let me knowwhen I can come by to get 'em.
    Thanks for sharing. If you are interested I'll share some fresh eggs with you.

Peggy
    • love to trade!!!
      I'll be home from 1pm on today, otherwise just let me know when you want to come by. I'm off to the butterfly breakfast at the Desert Botanical Garden this morning. drop me an email and let me know what works:
      dlindow@2xtechs.com
  • I'm gone till Wednesday, but I would love to grab a couple for our school garden if there are any left. Don't save them for me but I'll contact you when I get back. THANKS!
    • Hi Nick,
      The new crop of sunflowers is available. I've got a couple dozen. Let me know if you're still interested...

Denise
    • more are sprouting all the time...no need to save them ;-)
      Give it two weeks and I'll have another batch ready.

Denise
  • I have plenty...you can contact me directly at dlindow@2xtechs.com

d
  • I'd love some thank you SO much....please reply to me here or at labelleriley@cox.net. Thanks Denise!!
This reply was deleted.