Six Happy Hens Need a New Home

We are moving to Costa Rica in October and need to find a home for Lemonhead, Yami, Julie, Trixie, Princess and Pearl. Three are 19 months and three are 14 months. There are two Easter Eggers (one lays pale pink, the other lays green), two Barred Rocks and two (supposedly) New Hampshires. We also have a very cool henhouse built out of repurposed kitchen cabinet doors that we'd like to sell.(I don't have current pix of the girls because I can't find my camera battery.)  

They're pretty regular layers, even in this heat. I really hope to find someone who will enjoy them as much as we have. 

5020485479?profile=original5020485895?profile=original5020486055?profile=original

You need to be a member of AZ Herb Forum to add comments!

Join AZ Herb Forum

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Thanks -- I responded to the first person who contacted me and he's going to take the girls and the coop. 

• I'm interested in the hens. Depending on the price, I may be interested in the coop as well. My contact phone is 602-433-7247 if you'd like to call or text. Or you can email me at stylenursery@yahoo.com instead. Thanks.
This reply was deleted.