Organic Eggs

Hey there!

I am looking to purchase organic eggs from a local micro livestock farmer. Preferably the chickens are not fed any soy or corn. Due to recent health complications I'm having to integrate animal products back into my diet, so I want to make sure that I'm making the most ethical choices I possibly can considering all factors. If anyone could point me in the right direction, that would be great :)

Thanks!

You need to be a member of AZ Herb Forum to add comments!

Join AZ Herb Forum

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• I would consider selling you some eggs. My chickens have just started laying ! :)  However, I do supplement my chickens with small amounts of organic layer crumbles. There main diet consist of my organic kitchens scraps like lettuce, grains and lots of fruit. They graze on grass and bugs too. They do like to eat a lot so I do find the need to offer some of the organic layer crumbles to keep some of them happy; but I have to say some of them don't eat or like it anyway. Call me if you'd like....480-921-4009

• Organic eggs available by the end of the month. We are urban farmers including micro livestock located in downtown Phoenix. Best of luck!

This reply was deleted.