Hens for Sale

We need to sell our hens to someone who would like to raise them.  We have 7, all good layers.  They have been fed organic pellet, organic grains, organic corn, organic veggies.  They have been free range during the day and in the cage at night.   3 are Leghorns, 1 Araucana, 1 Dominique, 2 Orpingtons.  We are asking $10 each or $70 for the entire 7; we'd like to keep them together if possible.  We also have a cage with roof (original price $140) which we will sell for $70, and a 48" x 50 ft welded wire garden fence (original price $37) which we will sell for $18.

480-664-3884

You need to be a member of AZ Herb Forum to add comments!

Join AZ Herb Forum

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Hello!

I would love to check out your chickens! I am building a new coop on my micro-urban farm at 40th St.and Indian School, should have it done on Monday. I already have 2 chickens, and love them! I could take all of them, and they would be free range in the yard during the day and in coop at night. Please let me know if the girls are still available! Thank you!

Sincerely,

Rebecca Kidwell
  • Hello!

I would love to check out your chickens! I am building a new coop on my micro-urban farm at 40th St.and Indian School, should have it done on Monday. I already have 2 chickens, and love them! I could take all of them, and they would be free range in the yard during the day and in coop at night. Please let me know if the girls are still available! Thank you!

Sincerely,

Rebecca Kidwell
    • Yes, they are still available. I am hoping to post pictures later today if I can figure out how to do it.
  • Hello I would love to talk to you more about this. In meetings right now but I will call you later today when I have a second.
    Thanks,
    Shaun
    • Yea crazy day and I was unable to get away. I will call you tomorrow. When is a good time?
      Shaun
    • You can call anytime. Please leave a message where you can be reached if it goes to the answering machine as I may be on some conference calls and unable to pick up right then.
This reply was deleted.