help building chicken shelter

Hi all. Don't know how to ask...I need help building a shelter or roof over my chicken enclosure. I have arthritis and a back injury so am having difficulty building a frame for a henhouse or drilling into the block wall to attach a cover. I need a volunteer group aka "barnraising" situation, or a kindly helper or 2. I am a good cook,can do laundry, taxes, babysitting... any barters? Ideas?

You need to be a member of AZ Herb Forum to add comments!

Join AZ Herb Forum

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Hi DJ, 

I was made aware of your posting a while ago but have been so busy with VPA events that I am just now able to address your posting.  Are you still in need of assistance.  Please email me at kat@vpaaz.org to let me know.

Thanks!

Kat

Volunteer Coordinator

Valley Permaculture Alliance

• I tried to send you an e-mail...not sure if it went through.

• I have sent you my friend's email address; hope you can jive up with him and get the help you need.

:)

• I am not particularly handy in that way, but I will ask around.

• I have a friend who is willing to help, but he lives in Chandler, as do I, and you are pretty far away. What is your ideal timeline? Soon I imagine...

• I hope so...thanks!

• Where are you located, DJ?

• Peoria...108th lane and Butler, which is south of Olive and north of Northern.

• Oh, doesn't that figure? We're about as far to the east as you are to the west! :) We're in east Gilbert. But I'll bet there are people who can help you who are closer to you.

This reply was deleted.