Hi Folks,

I said I would post the facebook group page for anyone who wants to be kept informed of the work on getting the bill re-introduced next session.  They need about 6 months to gear up and would like all those who want to see this property right 'restore' to offer any help they can.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/backyardfarmersunited/

You can click on join request - each has to be approved so they do not get any problem people.

I'm going to put this on the main forum discussion also.

Thanks for whatever you can do.

You need to be a member of AZ Herb Forum to add comments!

Join AZ Herb Forum

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Please keep us posted!

• Andrew there is the last update from their FB page.  Check the FB page regularly for more updates.  Thanks for asking!

"Homegrown Freedom Act is currently doing a review of all the Bill info and we plan to start writing the new Bill in phases. We are contacting some of the most influential Senator and Representatives who voted in favor of our Bill and asking them for their input. We plan to make the next version more broad yet more inclusive. We would love to hear all of your ideas. We would also like to add some stuff on gardening and fruit bearing trees. I need to know what each of your city restrictions are for gardening and planting of fruit trees. Lets make this Bill perfect "

This reply was deleted.