Crested duck trio needs to be re-homed

I was given a trio of ducklings by a photographer after Easter "since I already have ducks" but now I have too many. If you can provide them proper space, grass, accomadations and a kiddie pool, you can come pick up these beautiful ducks. They are now 2 months old, white with fluffly heads. There are 2 drakes and a duck. Send me a message if you'd like to come and get them.

You need to be a member of AZ Herb Forum to add comments!

Join AZ Herb Forum

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• I am surprised you have no replies. I live on a golf course and my grassy lot is around 9000 sf. I keep 2 kiddie pools, one for chickens and one for main yard wildlife. I have kept ducks in the past and am a licensed waterfowl rehabber (no longer active since having kids). Your ducks are welcome here.

• Dj
      You are welcome to come and pick them up. I am available in the afternoons after 4pm. I am in north phoenix. Send me a private message if you want them. They really are very sweet and beautiful.
    • Ok, cool. Happy Mother's Day...I will be at church til 11 or 12, then from 5-8, shall I arrange to pick them up during a weekday or ? Let me know when and where(address). North Phx is fine as I am in Peoria. My Number is 623-583-2146.

• ducks have a home. thanks DJ! wonderful to meet you and the kids.

This reply was deleted.