Chicks.... likely for sale...

So... long story short... I am not moving. I got to contract and should have been closing on my 1.6 acres of beautiful land... and my soon-to-be-ex husband decided to screw me on it.

And so now I have 25 chicks growing away in my garage... lol... and I am not sure when I will be in a home for them to be out and about... I might be able to get away for a while with just a few at my current home (being short sold, I might be here for 3-6 more months) but def not 25.

So, am I better off selling the 3 week old ladies I have now for a few bucks a pop and keeping just a couple? Or should I hold onto them as long as I can... move them outside and take them with me when I move (to a location that allows them)? Or??

So sad...

You need to be a member of AZ Herb Forum to add comments!

Join AZ Herb Forum

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Tabitha -

I sent you my number, we are hoping to take a few off of you hands this weekend! my 5yo is super excited to finally get his chickens!

• If any of you want a nice rooster I have 2 and they aren't getting along very well. Both are very nice, but crow.

Don't want one to become dinner but to have a nice place to be the boss. Can't have 2 bosses.

• Hi Everyone-

I decided to sell 1/2 of my flock and see what I can do to hold on to the rest. I am not sure what breads they are... but I am going to guess some RIRs and Barred Rock (they were part of a pullet special). They are 5w old, very social... $5 each, 15 available.

Please message me if you are interested. I live in south Gilbert (chandler heights and higley) and will have them available this weekend for pick up.

• I am sorry  to hear what you are going through...

Do you still have any of the chicks? We are jsut starting out and would love to buy  a few.

Hettie

hettieblue2003@yahoo.com

• Tabitha,

I am interested in buying some chicks. If you do decide to sell, let me know. kscorpio77@yahoo.com

Thanks!

Kelly

• I just bought my chicks yesterday! So excited! I hope everything works out for you Tabitha.

Best Wishes,

Kelly

• Tabitha,

If you decide to sell, email me at darunion@cox.net. I have someone who would be interested. 

This reply was deleted.