Baby Chick Special

My Pet Chicken is having a sale and I ordered the min of 25.

I ordered the special and they will be coming next week. I can keep them in my brooder section of the chicken house but I don't need 25. 8-10 would be fine with me but I don't need a herd right now.

Day old chicks 5 breeds, sexed Fs (fingers crossed but the sexers are usually pretty good) Here is how the ad was worded:

This is option will include 25 large fowl female chicks of any breed. At least five varieties included.

If anyone would like to buy a few chicks, let me know. They are a great deal $50/25 so if anyone wants to buy them and take them off my hands I'll happily part with them for $2/each

Let me know and you can come pick them up when they arrive.

Thanks

You need to be a member of AZ Herb Forum to add comments!

Join AZ Herb Forum

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Well, the chicks are here and we would love to share some with you all. any takers?
  • Post pics when you get them so we can all play "identify the breed" :)

I'm excited for you!

• I posted pics just now, they are so cute.

The mailman called at 730 and said come get them. When I knocked on the door he said he'd have to look- but based on the noise they make he didn't have to look far!

• Hello, I'd love to buy some chicks from you if there are still some left. I'd be interested in four chicks. I don't want any of the chicks to be ostracized, so if possible, I'd be interested in all four being the same breed or equal representation of breeds (e.g. 2 per breed).
    • The chicks are here. If you want 4 or 5 come get them soon. They're peeping away. I'm here when you want to come.

• Thank you! Are you located at a certain farm?
    • our little farm is at Warner/Rural.

905 E Ranch Rd, phone 602-686-4071

• Ummmm.  I have enough blue and green eggs.  Oh heck, I'll take one of each variety.  You want a blue egg laying chick? Or two?
    • That's ok I think we got 5 Aracunas. Call me when you want to come get an assortment

phone 602-686-4071
    • Well, I don't think we have any aracunas they grow so fast though, went from puffs to looking like little chickens over the weekend. Maybe I am just tired today.

Sure we'd love an aracuna if you want to bring one. Would you like some chicks? I'd trade you but there are only 2 of one breed and I kinda want to see what they are black and yellow and all. Anyway, give me a call this week and we can 'trade'

This reply was deleted.