April 4th Beef Availability

If anyone missed out on the last beef sale for whatever reason, I am happy to announce we are preparing for another beef delivery on April 4th. This is Grass Fed, Pastured Angus Beef. We do not use a feed lot to finish the cows on dead grass. We have introductory packs of 15 lbs for $95, as well as packs ranging between 50 lbs and a whole cow. Yes, we have more than one cow available for this opportunity. Prices can be seen at www.farmergoose.com and all your questions can be answered by giving us a call. We are committed to providing the community with the quality of food we all have trouble finding. 

Farmer Goose

You need to be a member of AZ Herb Forum to add comments!

Join AZ Herb Forum

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Hi Christie,

I noticed that you have chicken breasts as well as a few pork products. Are those local and naturally raised also?
    • The chicken breasts and pork products on our site are from a national supplier. We are building a relationship with a local supplier of pork products. We are collecting names of those interested in local pork products to be contacted when they become available.

Also, we will be supplying our own locally raised chicken and Turkey this year, as soon as our processing facility is finished.

This reply was deleted.