anyone want a triangle tractor coop

Merry Xmas,

I am moving to another state and will not be taking the chickens with me :(

I have a large triangle shaped tractor coop, if anyone is interested.  It is approximately 8 ft long and 6 t tall (I think....My cousin built it about a yr ago)

I also have 4 one year old chickens.  2 RIR, 1 Buff and 1 Maran. 

I also have a lab mix puppy about 8 months old if anyone is interested in a free girl.  She is fixed and up to date on all vet visits and shots.

Please email me directly @ fairywings2fly@gmail.com

Thanks! 

You need to be a member of AZ Herb Forum to add comments!

Join AZ Herb Forum

Email me when people reply –

Replies

•  

• Thank you everyone!

I have sold the coop and given away the hens. 

Juanita

• Hello, Juanita.

I sent you an email about this offer.  I should be able to come and get the coop and the chickens this afternoon if I know in time to rent a trailer.  It sounds too big to tie to my luggage rack.  I will bring a large dog crate to transport the chickens inside my suburban.  Let me know as soon as possible.  Thanks.

Craig Jacober

• Hi there, I am at work today until after 3pm, then will be available for anyone to come look at the coop, I have not had a chance to take any pictures since I worked last night till midnight then today again at 6am.  I would like to at least have someone pick up the chickens today if possible. 

I will answer any emails after 3pm today

Thanks so much for everyone who has responded to this!

• Greetings,

Does the tractor coop have wheels? How much are you wanting for it? And for the chickens?

Susan

• it does not have wheels, maybe $50 for it, just to recoup some of the cost of building it.. The chickens would be free, I also have feed for them if you would like it..  I live around 35 ave and camelback in Phoenix.
This reply was deleted.