I would like the empty feed, grass seed bags or any other of the ripstop tarpish material bags if you do not want them. I would like to turn them into recycled products....I will be at the downtown market if you could drop them off or let me know and I can pick them up.ThanksKarl

You need to be a member of AZ Herb Forum to add comments!

Join AZ Herb Forum

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• We have an old cotton shower curtain, if it is something you can use please call me at (602) 549-8071 or e-mail me on the PPG site. : )
  • try grocery stores with bulk product too. some varieties of rice or beans come in those bags
  • I just bought a 50 lb. bag of feed 2 days ago. Will you be at the Wednesday market? I can bring it there on Wednesday, but I can't make it on Saturdays. If not, you're welcome to come by and get it if you like. I live near 17th Ave. & Indian School Rd. If you need my address, email me at dkanomaly@yahoo.com
  • Another source of tarp like material is large graphic display printers. Image Craft is one locally, think people who print banners. Sometimes things are rejected from the clients, printing error, etc. so they usually toss them out. Just a suggestion.
This reply was deleted.