5 wonderful laying hens to a good home...

Hi there.  I have been putting this off as I love my chickens, but I am getting ready to move to an apartment. :(  I have 5 red star hens, they are 16 months old and great layers!  They also have personality plus!!!  Love to be pet, take dirt baths, watch my every movement, and be talked to.  I have a coop also, but it is gigantic and would take some maneuvering to get it out of my yard.  The birds are free...just want them to go somewhere where they will be appreciated.  Also, they are completely free range.  If I shut the door to the coop, they get really upset, so I would like them to go where they have lots of room to do their thing.  I think they might be a little spoiled. :)  My name is Wednesday.  I live around Central and Camelback.  Having chickens has been such a wonderful blessing, I am bummed to have to give the girls up.  Contact me here for more info.  Thanks!

100_3057.JPG

100_3229.JPG

You need to be a member of AZ Herb Forum to add comments!

Join AZ Herb Forum

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Wed., Please call me, I misplaced your number. I am ready to go when you are. Zach 480-235-7279.
  • Hi Everybody!  Wow...thanks for the interest in my ladies.  I believe Zach is going to be taking them, along with the coop.    If anything changes, I will contact those of you who expressed interest.  Thanks again so much! :)

• I also have two very young roosters.  Anyone interested?  They are about 4 months old.  Let me know.

www.bitoheavenfarm.com

my email:  lschneerer@cox.net

• We have five acres, and the birds would have other hens to keep them company. We would be glad to give them a loving home. If we can get the coop, we could use that too, but we already have a home for your birds.
  • Also interested, Camelback and 15th Ave.

No birds on site yet, but taken a class from Rachel, did the tour, and lots of research. Ready to spoil your girls!

• I am very interested.  I have a very large yard (On the Tour de Coops, I was told it was the largest free range yard on the tour).  Red Stars are my favorite of my current flock.  I live on Thomas and 32nd Street, and could come anytime that is convenient for you.

I also have a big truck!

Let me know!

Zach

480-235-7279

This reply was deleted.