Due to some lifestyle changes around here, we have decided to seek a good home with an experienced chicken keeper for our 4 girls. All are about 1.5 years old, 2 Rhode Island Reds, 2 Buff Orphingtons. We also have a huge custom-built coop with next box that we would be willing to give you. We're located in North Central Phoenix, give us a PM with phone number, etc. if you are interested in taking a look.

Thanks!

Jenn and Thomas

You need to be a member of AZ Herb Forum to add comments!

Join AZ Herb Forum

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Wow...that coop might have to be dis- and re- assembled!
  • Not experienced, but very willing.  I sent you a friend request.
  • More coop pictures...

CIMG0018.jpg

CIMG0019.jpg

CIMG0020.jpg

• Hi all, I have accepted all friend requests. Sorry about that, I didn't realize you had to be friends to receive a message. Go ahead and send me your phone #, etc., and I'll call you back...or just post in the thread here if you're comfortable with that.

CIMG0007.jpg

CIMG0009.jpg

CIMG0017.jpg

https://storage.ning.com/topology/rest/1.0/file/get/5021635875?profile=original
    • I don't think my picky HOA will allow the coup. 

I will need to build something that fits their specs - I guess you better find a different person for them as I think they would move with less stress if the kept their home.

Thanks anyway. 

• Just sent you friend request.  Thanks.

• I can't figure out how to do the friend thing... can't find your request or how to respond to it
  • Can you tell me about the coup? Size? Picture? I live in HOA so need to figure out if it meets the LAWS.

I live in Casa Grande & would need to arrange someone to get it, so need to see if it will fit in their pickup. If it comes apart, maybe I could get it in my Highlander?

I have been preparing a place for some chickens & was ready to do it.. great timing.

I live alone on SS and have missed having chicken so many years...

Dolores Testerman

dolores.gladtidings@gmail.com

520-509-6424

• This reply was deleted.
This reply was deleted.