2 Muscovy Ducks FREE to a good home!

I would like to find a new home for my 2 muscovy females, "Sam" and "Froda".  I'm sad to give them up, but some upcoming life changes make it necessary.  They are terrific ducks, have friendly/funny personalities, provide yummy eggs every once in a while, and will definitely give you all the fertilizer you can handle!  I've seen some incredible growth from my fruit trees, all compliments of the girls. And of course, the great thing about muscovies is that they are very quiet...so they would be perfect if you are thinking about starting with backyard animals but are concerned about bothering the neighbors.

I'd like to ensure the girls go to a good home where they will be well cared for.  If you (or someone you know) might be interested, please let me know about the home they will be going to. i'd be more than happy to answer any questions and even give a crash course on muscovy maintenance.

Please feel free to reply to this post, email, or call:

aznaboo@gmail.com

Thanks so much,

Chris.5020467899?profile=original

5020468459?profile=original

5020468875?profile=original

You need to be a member of AZ Herb Forum to add comments!

Join AZ Herb Forum

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Oh man! I have been searching for a couple muscovy girls for a long time for my male as companions! Let me know if you still need a home for them. I live in Peoria on a golf course. I have a lovely home here for ducks, grass, kiddie pools, pond...

• Thanks for replying dj.  The ducks have a new home...Donald was kind enough to take the girls this past weekend.

• Chris, I sent you an email about these.. Thanks

• Don & Angela, thanks so much for taking the girls into your family!  You have a great setup there with all the goats, chickens, etc. so I know the girls will be very happy there.  It was a pleasure meeting your family :)

This reply was deleted.