Volunteer Available

Hi all. I just wanted to post that I am available for anyone who needs some help with their garden. I am currently out of work so while I'm in the process of looking for something new I also have a lot more free time than I used to. So I figured I would spread the love and give someone a hand. Currently I am available Mon through Sunday from 9am - 4pm, unless of course something comes up.I have no gardening experience and hope to get a bunch of it by lending my time. If you need me please just send me a friendly message to my inbox here on the Ning site or just send me an email at ron@ronbravo.com. Thanks and C ya.

You need to be a member of AZ Herb Forum to add comments!

Join AZ Herb Forum

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Sure, no problem. If you need help in the future, you know how to reach me.
  • Hi Ron-

Just wanted to thank you for your offer for help at the last meeting. We wound up doing the work ourselves, as we ran into some bueracratic stuff with regard to bringing outsiders onto campus. But, thank you for your offer - it was greatly appreciated.

Jennifer
    Sahuaro Ranch Elementary School Garden - 63rd Ave. and Peoria
  • Hey Ron- Grow House is located on the NW corner of Garfield and 6th St. in Downtown Phoenix. We'd love to have you!
    • Hey Kelly -

I am going to schedule time over at GrowHouse for Thrusday 26FEB, about 2hours in the morning. Specifically, I wanted to help with drip work. I can instruct/lead volunteer teams if there are any other items you had concern for.

Volunteers can contact me directly via phone or email, or just post here on the PPG Group.

- VYNNIE
      terrafirmaaz@yahoo.com
      www.vynniethegardener.com
      http://vynniethegardener.blogspot.com/
      "wise solutions, smart gardening, happy spaces"
This reply was deleted.