Just wanted to share some options for produce/markets here in the SW. If you have heard of any others share them here!Diane:)Goodyear - Estrella Lakeside MarketThird Saturday of the Month Estrella Mountain Ranch Yacht Club(623) 386-1000Baked goods, organic fruits and vegetables, pasta, cheese, buffalo meat, coffees, coffee and teas.

You need to be a member of AZ Herb Forum to add comments!

Join AZ Herb Forum

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Great resources! I'm in Goodyear - can't wait to check out this new view of my "neighborhood"!
  • Some information I wanted to share on CSA through www.tonopahrob.com
    Tonopah Rob has a CSA signup for supersaver with the deadline Sept 1st as the last day for a special discount. visit for more info.

Also, Tonopah Rob has a farm stand that will open Saturday September 6th, 2008. 7 a.m. to 11 a.m. He says "I will have okra, assorted peppers, egg plant, squash, onions, garlic, basil, carrots, maybe some fresh flowers, a few surprises and a super sale on fresh eggs. My new flock of voting members are now laying eggs everywhere!!!!!!!"

Visit his website for more information!

If anyone is interested... let me know and I can setup a carpool to get out there!
    Diane :)
    那里有黄色网站,黄色在线直播,欧美性爱手机视频,学生自慰网站在线播放视频,欧美高清视频
    那里有黄色网站,黄色在线直播,欧美性爱手机视频,学生自慰网站在线播放视频,欧美高清视频,亚洲天堂在线不卡,男人天堂免费视频,啪啪视频在线观看,在线观看日本黄色网站,黄色日皮A片,黄色网站,在线观看,女生小穴,欧美一级毛片,美女自慰@china
  • thanks for opening the group and sharing the info... it's great to find additional local places to purchase from!

another good option is litchfield park co-op, which offers weekly bags and bulk produce each wednesday - you can reach autumn at litchfieldparkorganics@msn.com - they also carry some organic meats and fish!

ginger
    • Hi Ginger,
      Does Litchfield Park Co-op still have a small shop with loose produce, eggs, meat for dropins? I am going to contact autumn, I wanted to see if she might be interested in hosting small seminars (like the ones the group holds downtown). I may check out the Estrella farmers market one weekend to see if they might have room for some Phx Permaculture flyers, etc. If anyone wants to come with and carpool out there?

Diane :)
  • Thanks for starting this group! I'm in the SW corner of Peoria, and it will be good to see who else is in the area. Years ago I had a great garden at my friend's house in Litchfield Park.
    • Thanks for joining the group! I look forward to meeting you!
      :)
This reply was deleted.