This year's home tours

Hi All,
Diann Peart and I are the official chairs of this year's home tour schedule and we're thinking about changing the focus just a little.  We'd like to begin touring homes/gardens that have some working system they're using that they'd like to share.  Say you have a working Lasagna garden or have a system for rainwater collection or some other idea that could help others solve the same problem.

I have two requests of this group.  One is that you consider where you are in your own gardening and what you might have to share and the other is to send me ideas of the sorts of things you'd like to see as a working system.

Thanks much!

You need to be a member of AZ Herb Forum to add comments!

Join AZ Herb Forum

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Hey Denise,

I have quite a bit of Rainwater and Greywater at my house. I was wondering when the home tour is going to be and is it a self-guided or organized tour?

I would like to be a part of this if it fits into my schedule. Thanks!
    • Hi Nick,
      sorry it took me so long to get back to you, but life happened. I'd like to come out and see what it is you're doing and give you the application for the tour. When would that be possible for you?

You can call me at 480 276 3088

Thanks much,
      Denise
    • Great Nick,
      This is just what we're thinking about--matching interests up with people interested in learning it. The tours are usually led by you, since you know your garden best. Until last night (and our arbitrary decision) they were being held on the first Saturday of the month. We are now going more free form, setting the day of the tour to the day when the most people interested in attending are available. That's a long way of saying that we'll make it fit your schedule.

What is your schedule and can you send me a few pictures of what you're doing? Also, do you feel comfortable speaking/answering questions on what you're doing?

thanks much,
      Denise
This reply was deleted.