Water Harvesting.

Well i only got 1/4 inch of rain after this huge weather report of a Big Rain Event from Baja....emptied my drums and prepared them for fresh water and I get a Quarter inch... Blah!The Trials and Tribs of Water HarvestingThis and More on Thursday Night at the Tempe's Mad Cap Theater and Get your frrresh Veggies too!Thursday, September 10th, 6:30 – 8:00 PMLocation: Madcap Theaters, TempeReserve your spot...limited seating .....only 160 seats !!!Learn water harvesting from a local Permaculture practitioner - Don Titmus. Tap water, Grey water and Rainwater. The Best and the worst for your plants and your life. Learn how to connect all theses sources for the best results. Hear about various water uses and strategies....how to marry greywater and rainwater-harvesting earthworks. Connect these with food production, and to create an oasis design. When to store water and when not to. Many of your water questions will be answered and if not it will be during the Q & A.

You need to be a member of AZ Herb Forum to add comments!

Join AZ Herb Forum

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Cool...... Sedona......and Raining.
  • Don,

We had a whole lot of rain in central Phoenix!
    • Inches, Centimeteres dont tease me!!
    • There was 0.64 inches near Thomas and 56th Street.
    • My Beloved in Chandler got 3/4 inch [19 mil] on Friday, nothing saturday, when i got my 1/4inch[6mil]. The Water harvesting Swales system in the front of her place worked, until it blew out.....another story!
    • well... .02" at my place, while just 2 miles south got slammed. So don't feel too bad, except for that emptying of barrels thing! at least it's in the soil now.
      Thanks weather people! I know it's hard to predict summer and all but, I gotta be dissappointed at someone
This reply was deleted.