Starter plants

Howdy gang!

We are currently building a garden for a restaurant, and we're on the search for starter plants to be donated for the cause. Here's what the restaurant owner is interested in:

• Carrots
  • Kale
  • Beets
  • Herbs (all kinds)
  • Arugula

We can certianly get creative here. If you have anything available, please contact me at corey@gardenfly.com

Thanks!

Corey Abramowitz

You need to be a member of AZ Herb Forum to add comments!

Join AZ Herb Forum

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Howdy again, gain!

If you do have a starter we can use, please contact my amazing intern Keaton at keaton@gardenfly.com. 

Thank you!

Corey

• Hey gang!

So, to follow up, she is fine with anything. So, if you or anyone you know have any starters, we would appreciate them greatly. 

Please email me at corey@gardenfly.com

Thanks,

Corey

• I would take a planting calendar with you to the meeting.  The U of A has this one:

http://cals.arizona.edu/pubs/garden/az1005.pdf

That way you know what plants are in season when...

• We're getting to the end of the season for most of those plants... Hopefully the restaurant owner is also interested in tomatoes, squash, peppers etc... :)

• Makes perfect sense. I'll get with her and see what would interest her for plan B. Thanks a bunch!
    • I was going to say the same thing...If he is interested I may have some tomato and squash to donate.

• Hey Karis!

We'd love to use your tomato and squash starters. If you're still interested, please contact Keaton, our intern, at keaton@gardenfly.com. From there we can get everything situated. 

Thank you, you are super amazing!

Corey

This reply was deleted.