ASU Garden

Hello AllMyself and two other students at ASU-Tempe are starting a Slow Food group on campus, and were recently given a space to start a garden on campus. Between the three of us, we have limited experience with gardening in Arizona, and could use some design advice. Anyone out there willing to help put together a design for our garden space, please feel free to contact me.ThanksBen

You need to be a member of AZ Herb Forum to add comments!

Join AZ Herb Forum

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Hi Nicole

Thanks for responding. We could definitely use your help! We got the space through the facilities/grounds department on campus; its on the back side of the Social Sciences building, and though not a huge space, is probably more than we can deal with right now. We have tools, and all of the free compost we can use, and we are planning on meeting there some time next week to start prepping the soil and laying out what we are going to do. We are planning on doing some raised beds, probably just a few to start out with, and then will slowly add more as we go along.

I'll keep you informed as to when we are going to be meeting next week and in the future; we'd love to have new people with experience and energy.

Thanks
      Ben
  • This reply was deleted.
    • Hey Nicole

So sorry I didn't reply sooner, I've been a little out of touch over the break. I'm going to be on campus every day this week, so if any of the next three days work for you, let me know and we can arrange to meet and I can show you what we've got going on. The best way to contact me is through e-mail: benjamin.jewell@asu.edu or you can call me as well: 480-206-7651.

Thanks
      Ben
This reply was deleted.