October Sustainability Book Club

As many of you already know the book for October is "Blue Gold". The book is about water and its importance to life on this planet and what we are doing to destroy our fresh, potable water. It is also about what we can do to protect our water from the huge monopolies that buy up water "rights" and then try to sell those "rights" back to the people.I am not going to be able to facilitate this meeting (I will miss you all) and I need someone to step up to the plate and facilitate for me. This is as easy as just showing up and saying something to get the ball rolling. :-D So how' bout it folks -if you are planning to attend and are willing to speak up that's all it takes.Thanks a million, LindyPS - the selection for November is, "In Defense of Food" by Michael Pollan.Please let me know if you want a copy from Changing Hands as I need to get that order in ASAP.

You need to be a member of AZ Herb Forum to add comments!

Join AZ Herb Forum

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• A million thanks to Judy Tobar for volunteering to lead the book club discussion for the October meeting. I will miss being there but there are times when I simply cannot get into Phoenix for one reason or another and this is one of those times.

Thanks again Judy :-D

Lindy
This reply was deleted.