Replies

• Yes, the course will be offered again in Spring 2015. 

• Are there any weekend classes for beginners?  I am way out in the west valley and hoping for opportunities to learn about this system and how to implement it in my backyard. 

• As promised, with the name change from Aquaculture to Aquaponics, what is likely the first college accredited full semester in classroom/lab aquaponics course in the western United States is now official at Mesa Community College (Mesa Arizona). Thanks to all of your support the class filled up (closed) 3 weeks after it opened and great thanks to Rhiba Farms that will be providing some very important support. I will keep you informed as to our progress.5022206061?profile=original

• Greetings. Just a reminder, the course name changes officially to Aquaponics June 24th, 2014. This is a one semester course. Will there be more and advanced courses? We will see. But the enthusiastic response is certainly encouraging ;-) 

• My thanks to everyone who signed up, the aquaponics class at Mesa Community College is now full. See you in August 2014!

• Dr. Brooks, will this be just a one semester class in total or will it be Aquaculture 1, Aquaculture 2, etc?

• There is only one spot left.  I'd love to, but probably not until my son starts school next year (2015).  Will they offer it again?

• Greetings. It will be a permanent part of the curriculum. Considering the popularity it has a good chance of being offered every semester. We will see. ;-)

• 3 seats left.

• It is now on the books. The title will change to Aquaponics on June 24th.

5022191295?profile=original

This reply was deleted.